Welcome To The Aladdin Compass
Webster defines a compass as “something that helps a person make choices about what is right and effective.” We have re-designed our online communication tools in order to guide our clients more effectively. The new name is the result of an internal naming contest. Aladdin Compass was suggested independently by two different Aladdin employees, Anita Weddle and Rebecca Woltz.
Aladdin Travel’s daily compass is based on the five belief statements that form the foundation of why we come to work each day. Aladdin believes:
*Travel is Transformative – the more people travel, the more they understand different cultures.
*We help our clients accomplish their mission in life.
*We provide our clients discretionary time to use for themselves or for their business.
*We help our clients travel more safely than they can on their own.
*We create solutions that our clients cannot create for themselves.
Each month’s Aladdin Compass will include concise and focused articles that will empower readers to make more effective travel choices. Additionally, “Aladdin Advice” will offer travel tips from our industry experts, followed by “Meet an Advisor” where employees will be introduced and invited to share a thought on our belief statements.
Thank you for your business. We are grateful for the relationships we have with each and every client and we look forward to a productive and successful 2017.
- Caveat Emptor: Using Credit Card Points For Travel - March 2, 2018
- With Much Appreciation - December 5, 2017
- LaGuardia Airport Alert - November 16, 2017
- Welcome To The Aladdin Compass - January 7, 2017
- Five Reasons to Visit Cuba Now - October 13, 2015
- Sweet Southern Dreams- Charleston, South Carolina - July 9, 2015
- Ricky Returns to Asia… Hong Kong! - May 22, 2015
- Have You Gained Global Entry? - April 22, 2015