ALADDIN GIVES BACK 2016
For the past few years during the holiday season, Aladdin Travel has made donations to local food banks in honor of our clients, employees and friends. In addition to these gifts, Aladdin Travel wants to give to four non-profit organizations that are making a difference in our local communities and we need your help.
The charity that receives the highest number of votes will receive $1,500 and the additional three will receive $500 each. To learn more about the charities, click on the logos below.
Voting takes place December 14 – December 21 and the winners will be announced on December 22.
AND THE WINNERS ARE…
Thank you to everyone who participated in our 2016 Holiday Donation contest. HOPE of Winston-Salem is the recipient of $1500! The Greensboro Children’s Museum, Jobs for Life and HopeWay will each receive $500. Aladdin Travel believes that Travel is transformative; the more people travel, the more they understand different cultures. It is our goal to make a difference worldwide AND locally.Thank you for joining us. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
- Steps to Banking the Best Travel Experience - October 2, 2017
- Steps to Banking the Best Travel Experience - April 12, 2017
- Aladdin Gives Back 2016 - December 14, 2016
- St. John ~ a Beach Week Alternative - December 6, 2016
- Ireland’s Cliffs of Moher - August 11, 2016
- The Omni Mount Washington Resort - May 24, 2016
- Tips for Disney Magic - April 12, 2016
- Tasty lunches in Chicago - March 30, 2016
- Sisters, Cousins and Graduates Visit New York - March 24, 2016
- A Sunny Day in Napa - February 25, 2016