Business travel can be expensive, inconvenient, and stressful, thanks to airline hurdles, hotel rate increases and changes in technology that keep travel moving more quickly every day. We help our corporate clients keep up with the pace by building corporate travel packages that meet their individual needs and budgets with the help of:
- Account Managers – Aladdin corporate clients work with an account manager experienced at handling corporate travel. They will keep you updated on travel policies, monitor trip costs, and negotiate savings and amenities to help you get more out of your trip for less.
- Agent Team – Aladdin clients also work with an agent team that is knowledgeable about their specific corporate travel needs.
- 24-hour Emergency Service – Aladdin clients have access to 24-hour emergency service any time they need help while travelling—wherever they are in the world. Find out more
- Purchasing Power – Thanks to Aladdin’s strong relationship with a large network of travel suppliers, we are able to negotiate more affordable rates for our corporate clients.
- Hotel Savings - Through our Tzell Travel affiliation, you can save on hotels at more than 25,000 properties across 131 countries and six continents.
For more information, contact Rebecca Woltz (336) 499-6731.